Ebook matematika riset operasi dan optimasi , ADVANCE PRAISE FORINTRODUCTION TOOPERATIONS RESEARCH,SEVENTH EDITION, FREDERICK S. HILLIER,, Stanford University, GERALD J. LIEBERMAN,Late of Stanford University.
It now is 33 years since the first edition of this book was published in 1967. We have beenhumbled by having had both the privilege and the responsibility of introducing so manystudents around the world to our field over such a long span of time. With each new edition,we have worked toward the goal of meeting the changing needs of new generationsof students by helping to define the modern approach to teaching the current status of operationsresearch effectively at the introductory level. Over 33 years, much has changedin both the field and the pedagogical needs of the students being introduced to the field.These changes have been reflected in the substantial revisions of successive editions ofthis book. We believe that this is true for the current 7th edition as well.
Daftar isi buku ini.
- Overview of the Operations Research Modeling Approach
- Introduction to Linear Programming
- Solving Linear Programming Problems: The Simplex Method
- The Theory of the Simplex Method 190
- Duality Theory and Sensitivity Analysis
- Other Algorithms for Linear Programming
- The Transportation and Assignment Problems
- Network Optimization Models
- Project Management with PERT/CPM
- Dynamic Programming
- Integer Programming
- Nonlinear Programming
- Game Theory
- Decision Analysis
- Markov Chains
- Queueing Theory
- The Application of Queueing Theory
- Inventory Theory 935
- Markov Decision Processes
Recent post :